Here at OneLife, you’ll feel right at home. We are a multi-generational, diverse and loving community full of people who believe that God is real and you can know Him. It starts with making the commitment to discovering who God is and getting to know his love that he has for you. God is constantly guiding, changing, and stretching us to live out a God filled life; though serving others, serving the church and serving the community where we live. At OneLife, you will find real life lessons taught to us through biblical theology with practical application.
What to Expect
- A typical service will last about 90 minutes.
- You will meet friendly people who are happy to get to know you.
- We sing contemporary music that is led by our worship team.
- You'll hear a practical message from the Bible.
- Childcare is available for infants and toddlers during the whole service.
- There will be coffee before and during service.