At OneLife, we believe the church isn’t a building or a program, we believe it’s the COMMUNITY of like-minded people that make up the church. We believe that each of us is called to transform the culture and we do this through acts of service with community partners, at home, in our neighborhoods and communities around the world. We CONNECT with God through biblical teachings-small groups, Sunday sermons, and healthy relationships. COMPASSION for people living through life-changing relationship and develop into heart full of passion for God and compassion for people.
Our Core Beliefs
We believe there is one God who is the Creator and the Ruler of the universe (Gen. 1:1). He eternally exists in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19).
We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, in His virgin birth (Matt. 1:23), His sinless life (Heb. 4:15; 7:26), His atoning death on the cross (1 Cor. 15:3), His resurrection on the third day (John 11:25; 1 Cor. 15:4), His exaltation to the right hand of the Father (Heb. 1:3), and that He will return again to reign as Lord of lords (Acts 1:11; 1 Tim. 6:13-16).
- Biblical God speaks through the Bible and it serves as the final authority for our lives.
- Authentic Each person is uniquely created and gifted, and as such we must minister in and through the uniqueness God has placed in each of us.
- Relational Healthy relationships are the seedbed for transforming ministry.
- Missional All ministries should seek to fulfill the greatest mission of bringing people back to God. We seek to follow Jesus’ example of missional ministry that is compassionate, innovative, relevant and accepting.
- Spirit-led The Holy Spirit empowers us to bear witness to the message of Christ through character and activity. The Spirit guides us as a church and as individuals to right living and alignment with Christ.
- Devoted Ministry is performed as an act of worship and is done in response to God’s great love, not to earn it.
- Developing The church is an environment of growth and transformation, where skills are taught, talents and gifts are fostered, and discipleship is modeled.